Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Happenings and Indian Summer!

Whoa!  It was HOT this weekend!  Pushing 90 on Saturday!
 
Sam: I thought it was suppose to be cool in the fall?
Me: Yeah  me too!
 
 
I took Sam to the Home Depot for their kids workshop. It was a fire rescue airplane.

 
We jumped in the leaves. 









 
Sam: Where did my orange truck go?
Me: I gave it away to another little boy
Sam: Ok that's ok I didn't play with it anymore anyway.
Me: Ok
Sam: But don't give away my trampoline
Me: I wont. That's the great thing about trampolines - they last forever - we will probably still have it when your 18!
Sam: Nope - forever! I am gonna jump even when I am old!
 
they love the trampoline!

 
Broke out the water balloons



Mark: Are you gonna turn the a/c on?
Me: No
Mark: Its Z*!&^*&!@ HOT!!!
Me: Its October. I refuse to use the a/c
Mark: Come on kids lets go in the basement
 
 
We spent lots of time in the nice cool basement this weekend!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow Wish I was there to play with them in the leaves. You got some really sweet and cute pictures of them. Guess Grandma and her camera was not needed.

    ReplyDelete