Thursday, September 26, 2013

Never walk with Iron Man at night


Sam tried on his Iron Man costume (for Halloween) and then put on his new headlamp he got for his birthday and wanted to go explore the neighborhood.  He drew us a map and off we went. It was around 8pm.
 
We walked maybe a block then turned around.  A car went by.
 
Sam: That's a police car
 
I look - yep it was.
 
We keep walking.
 
As we are about to cross the street the cop car turns towards us.  Sam being curious takes his headlamp and shines it right into the police car's front window. 
Well the Police Man turns on his search light and shines it RIGHT AT US!!  I was like "Oh crap!"   I guess he realized it was a mom and a kid so he turned it off and drove by.
 
Then we are crossing the street to our driveway.
There is a huge white SUV about to turn then stops in the road.  As a home owner I am concerned and thinking WTH? Should I call the cops - this seems creepy!. I keep walking with Iron Man and the head lamp but keep looking back - then he turns his spot light on us!!!  It was another cop!
 
I opened the back gate and walked in and he just watched us and then slowly drove by.  Maybe he thought Iron Man was doing house break-in's that's night.
 
No more late night walks with Iron Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment