Tuesday, September 10, 2013

8 year Anniversary

Our 1st picture - September 2004
 
 
Me: Hey Sam - 8 years ago today Daddy and I got married
Sam: I know!!! It was your 1st wedding.
Me: Well it was my 1st. It was Daddy's 2nd
Sam: total confusion
LOL
Me: Want to watch our wedding video?
Sam: On the computer?
Me: No on the TV
Sam: Your wedding was on TV??
Me: Its a DVD
Sam: For real?
Me: For Real!
Sam: Lets watch it right now!
 
- we head to the living room-
 
We didn't watch the whole thing just parts of it here and there such as the highlights set to music
 
Sam: Why are you wearing that dress?
Me: That's what you wear when you get married
Sam: Why is it so long?
Me: That is how they make them
Sam: Why is it white? I don't like white
Me: Wedding dresses are always white
Sam: Well when I have my 1st wedding my wife will wear blue!
Me: ok that's fine
Sam: Why are you holding your dress?
Me: Cuz its long and I don't want to trip
Sam: Why are you wearing flip flops?
Me: they aren't flip flops
Sam: Who is that and why is she painting your face?
Me: That's Stephanie - she is putting make-up on me
Sam: Why?
Me: So I look pretty
Sam: Who is that?
Me: Heather
Sam: Who is that?
Me: Milissa
Sam: Who is that?
Me: Aunt Michelle
Sam: How do you know all those people??
Me: They are my friends and they were my bridesmaids
Sam: Why are they wearing those dresses?
Me: Cuz that is what I picked out
Sam: Are you wearing underwear?
(I was in a robe getting ready)
Me: Yes!
Sam: Oh but no pants!
Me: Right, no pants!
Sam: Where is Piper?
Me: At home
Sam: Where is Hailey?
Me: Hailey is 5 she wasn't born yet
Sam: What's in your hair?
Me: A tiara
Sam: Why?
Me: Cuz I liked it
Sam: I want to come to your wedding
Me: Well maybe you can come to the next one  hahahah
Sam: Why do you and daddy keep kissing?
Me: That's what you do on your wedding day
Sam: Whoa that's a big cake!
Me: Yep!
Sam: Is that a sword??
Me: yep - daddy wanted to use it to cut the cake
Sam: I like the sword!
Me: There is Patrick - remember your cousin?
Sam: You mean Patrick- Sarah's brother? He is big now
Me: I know - everyone looks so young!!
Sam: Are you older now?
this was a different part of the video
Me: No - its the same day
Sam: Wow you sure walked a lot!
Me: Yeah it was just for the video
Sam: I want to get married in a castle like you and Daddy
Me: Ok - one day I will take you there - it was pretty cool!
 
---- end video ----
 
Me: So what was your favorite part?
Sam: The sword!
Me: Yeah I kinda figured!
Sam: And the castle!
Me: Yeah swords and castles are cool!
 
Maryvale Castle - where we got married
 

2 comments:

  1. Now that was entertaining. Conversation between you and Sam was so cute. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a superb conversation there kiddo.

    ReplyDelete