Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Convo with Sam

Out of the blue
 
Sam: Hey Mommy, remember last year when I wouldn’t sit on Santa’s lap
Me: Yep –I do remember that. Do you want to see him this year?
Sam: No
Me: Ok, that’s fine you don’t have too!
Sam: I didn’t like his beard
Me: Yeah its pretty big huh? That’s not the real Santa though – the real Santa is in the North Pole getting all the presents ready fro Christmas – those Santa’s are just his helpers
Sam: Can we see the real Santa?
Me: Nope! If you come downstairs he will disappear…like magic! Poof!
Sam: Eyes wide Well, I am going to put a spell on him so he stays!
Me: Oh yeah?
Sam: Yeah – I am going to come down the steps and put a spell on him and he wont disappear! Wouldn’t that be fun mommy?
Me: Yes it would! You should try it!
Sam: smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment