Saturday, August 11, 2012

Vandzura Family Reunion {Nags Head, NC}

This could potentially be a super long and picture filled post but I am going to try to keep it simple and just post a few some lots of pics.

To sum it up we headed to OBX with Mark's side of the family - the Vandzura Clan - a super fun group of people!!! 

Gramps and Hannah

Zac chillin

Awesome sand castle at Kitty Hawk Kites

Hannah checking out the sand - she didnt like it

Our house - ocean front

Sam fell asleep at 5pm - we left him alone and he slept until 530am the next day

Me and Sam at the sand dunes

Sand dunes - he loved this place!!!!

His new found love....an iPad!  haha With cousins Sarah and Kaite

We made hand molds


Got Sam a new kite

He loved flying his kite

My little loves!

Sam loved the hot tub!

Game night

Hannah and Daddy

Me and Karen, Aunt KK

Cape Hatteras Lighthouse

Pea Island North Pond

Its official - I am a mom! Here is my new "mom" bathing suit!

Dont laugh at me - I lost my glasses so I had to borrow someone else's and I forgot I had the headband in....whatever.... me, mark and neither kid is crying...I'll take it!





No comments:

Post a Comment