Thursday, August 2, 2012

Convo with Sam



Sam: Mommy are you on your pyramid?
he means period - haha
-----------------------------------------------------
Sam: while swimming Where did the tortito go??
he means torpedo- haha
---------------------------------------------------
Sam: look mommy I cleaned the playroom
Me: what did you clean
he looks around
Sam: zero
Me: yep looks that way
Sam: is zero nothing mommy?
Me: yep!
Sam: laughing  yeah thats about right I cleaned zero
 ------------------------------------------------------------
sam has been getting out of bed again at bedtime

Me: You have to stay in your bed
Sam: no
Me: yes
Sam: I am going to get out of my bed
Me: no your not
Sam: When I grow up and am an adult I will still get out of bed!
Me: Well you wont live here when your an adult
Samstarts to cry But I dont want to leave mommy I want to stay here forever
Me: Well when you grow up you move into your own house
Sam: Well, I'm not growing up! I am gonna stay 4 forever! And I m still gonna get out of my bed
..persistent little guy.....
----------------------------------------------------------
Me: Sam please dont stand on that its going to break
Sam: Hannah does
Me: Hannah is light
Sam: Oh, am I dark?
hahahahahahaha
 --------------------------------------------
Sam: Daddy are you losing your hair?
hahahahahahah

1 comment: