Friday, February 10, 2012

Please Touch Museum



Sam rcvd a gift certificate to the Please Touch Museum for his birthday and we finally got the chance to go!  I must say I was tempted to say "Dont touch that"  like 100 times but had to remind myself this was the PLEASE TOUCH Museum - they are suppose to touch things! haha

Sam had an absolute blast!!!  The morning was kinda busy but around 12:30 all the school kids left and it was nice and empty =)  There was a huge water play area, rockets, cars, buses, mazes, Alice in Wonderland, construction area, grocery store, barber shop, hospital, cafe..... just about everything - it was so cool!!  There are tons of pics and it was hard to just pick a few but here they are:


water play

Construction area

shoe shop

McDonalds
 Lots of places to play music



 





A Toddlers dream - tons of switches!







2 comments:

  1. My mom took me to one of these museums when I was younger and I still remember the grocery store part of it! I absolutely loved being able to pick out all the food I wanted without my mom saying "put those cookies back!" So glad to see you had a great time!

    Please check out my giveaway to support my sister as she bikes 110 miles along side wounded veterans! http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, must of been so much fun watching sam playing there.
    Who gave him that? What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete