Sunday, November 6, 2011

Overheard

On the recommendation of a co-worker I picked up a Land Before Time DVD for Sam – he was very excited as we sat down to watch it.  Then all of a sudden a huge monster looking shark thing emerges from the water and tries to eat the baby dinosaurs!!!!    Sam freaks!  Tells me to turn it off – he doesn’t like it – and he is crying!  Oh geez!    My first instinct was to turn it off but Mark says to leave it on – we tell Sam to cover his eyes (he does but he is peeking – haha)  Once the shark is gone he removes his hands and says “oh that was scary!”.  Of course, knowing the shark will return I tell Sam so he is prepared!  When the shark did return Sam was ok this time =)

Anyway – the next day he wanted to watch it again and mommy had laundry to do – haha – so I happily put it on for him – Hannah was in the exersaucer chewing on her toys and I hear Sam say “Oh, here comes the shark – I will protect you Hannah”  I peek in the living room and he is standing by the exersaucer holding Hannah’s hand……. Ah, so sweet!  Remember this boys – Hannah’s BIG BROTHER is protecting her =)

No comments:

Post a Comment