Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our Christmas Tree


I love our tree - its isnt fancy but its special because each ornament brings back a memory - its like a memory tree =)

Sam helped me decorate it this year and he wanted to put all of his ornaments in a 5 inch space -heehee



When I pulled out the stockings he had no clue what they were -he said "oh are those big socks?"? 
Then proceeded to put them on - haha



I told him they were stockings and Santa will fill them with goodies!  

Just thought I would post a few of our ornaments and tell you where they came from


These were on our tree growing up - not sure who mdae them though

Vandzura Reunion - we hit up the Tetons!

My 1st Christmas as a mom!

Cant forget Piper!  Every year she gets a new ornament as well!

Cameron Station - loved living there!

"Quits" When mom got preg with me she asked her MIL what should we name her - she replied How about you call it Quits!  hahaha  So this ornament was engraved "Quits'

Our trip to Carmel, where Mark swept me off my feet!

I made this when I was 7

Our trip to Maine  - what a funtime and I def want to go back!

Redskins!  What can I say - I grew up in DC - gotta stick with them!

Myrtle Beach -Fav vacation spot!

Paris!!!  Tami and I went when Wes lived there - this was also my first international trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment