Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sneaky

Well so much for the super duper stoplight alarm clock working!  I set it for 7am this morning and at 6:30 I hear Sam downstairs.  I was nursing Hannah so I was just listening... Then I hear what sounds like furniture moving - WTH??  I am telling Hannah to hurry up so we can go check on her brother!  I get downstairs and I see this:

I asked Sam what he was doing and he said "I need supper mommy and I did it all by myself"! He brought the stool into the kitchen and got down some oatmeal and the sprinkles - I said "oh thats great!  Was the green light on?"  He smiled and said "No, but I was hungry"..... oh Sammers!

On a good note he did take off his sleeper and diaper, put the diaper in the trash, peed, then put his pjs back on  - for that I was kinda proud of him =)


I reminded him he needs to stay in bed until the light goes on... he said "Ok, I will try next time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment