Sunday, October 9, 2011

How to make a pinata

I am getting ready for Sam's birthday party this weekend in MD - time to make a pinata!  I found a great tutorial online and found my materials:  streamers, box, glue

I cut a hole in the top of the box to put the a hangar in it and then reinforced it with another piece of cardboard


Then I cut out the trap door from the bottom where the candy will fall out


Then I cut all the streamers and began to put them on the box....





oops I guess I need to start at the bottom not the top!!!


Its not 100% done since I need to add the goodies before I close it but my sister has that stuff - so here is a 90% done picture - I will update once totally done - I have some Sesame Street pictures to put on it too!



Here is the final - Isnt it awesome =) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment