Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yesterday sucked..... Today was great!

Yesterday was a long hard day.  Sam woke up grumpy and was screaming all morning and the whole ride to daycare - Hannah had been up all night with gas so neither of us got any sleep - the day just never got better until everyone was asleep =)

Today was a great day!  Hannah slept great overnight. Sam woke up and got dressed for me without complaining and drop off at daycare was awesome too!  I came home to my sweet Hannah Banana and she took a nice 3 hour nap (in my arms, but hey, thats ok) and was in just a great mood!  I picked up Sam and we came home and played outside and he ate well and went to sleep without even whining.  Here are some pics of Sam outside eating his yogurt - he kept saying "its nice out mommy!"  =)



After we came in Sam and I watched Zoboomafo and he wanted us to BOTH to put our feet up on the blanket that he laid on the coffee table - of course I happily obliged ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Sammy knows how to relax. Good for him having his Mommy joing him. That is what she needs....
    love you all

    ReplyDelete