Monday, March 21, 2011

Easy babe or experienced mama?

I had a tough time with Sam when he was a newborn - he cried alot - he nursed 24/7 from day 1 on both breasts - my boobs hurt and were cracked and bleeding which led to 5 weeks of a nipple shield - I was stressed, cried everyday and life sucked (hey, just being honest here).

Then, Hannah comes along. She is a dream compared to Sam!  She sleeps well, eats one side at a time and only cries when she is hungry. I feel relaxed. My c/s recovery has even been much easier - I was told it would be worse since I had my tubes tied but nope, easier! I was only on pain meds for 5 days this time vs. 2 weeks with Sam. 

So, is it easier because Hannah is an "easy" baby or because I am a more experienced mom?  I would like to think its probably a little of both but more so Hannah.  If Sam had been an easy baby I might of had 5  more kids (joking!). 

I think I paid my dues with Sam and God gave me a break this time... thanks God! I owe you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment