Thursday, July 29, 2010

When you're the FOURTH child....

I went in for my annual check-up and they were going to do some blood work (cholesterol and such) so I asked if she could run a chicken pox test for me since I had no clue if I ever had them.



Me: Mom, have I ever had chicken pox?

Mom: Umm, no I don’t think so.

Me: Really? Hmmm

Mom: Oh wait maybe you did.

Me: ok

Mom: or was that Michelle? Or Jeff? You might have had 5.

Me: 5? I had 5 chicken pox?

Mom: Umm, I don’t remember



Well the DR called me and I have immunity which means yes I DID have chicken pox when I was a kid…. Will have to add that to my baby book…oh wait, that’s right I don’t have a baby book…… ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Yes Gina you had a baby book. Just did not fill it in. But then your big brother Jeff told you that you were adopted. ha ha That was why there were not any entries in the book. But you did have one....... Love, Mom PS I can fill it out now... but wait... I could not even remember if you had Chicken Pox or not. I do not remember if you did... better ask your real mom...... LOL

    ReplyDelete