Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF

I got Sam from the crib this morning and he was covered in puke =(

I never heard him cry last night ….. he slept in it and his hair was just gross! I brushed it out then just washed it as good as I could with a wet cloth – still smells like puke though – yuck! Anyway he was in a SUPER good mood though so I took him to daycare……. Weird cuz he only had pasta for dinner…….


Then this morning Sam wanted my phone on the way to daycare so I turned it off and let him have it – well, not only did he turn it back on – he managed to call mark at work!!! Hahahahahah Mark called me and said “I got a call from Sam this morning” LOL

I had no clue – guess I was in lala land while driving

Thank goodness the weekend is here!!!  Got plans? 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom.... put his G'ma's number on speed dial. I might get lucky one day and get a call also. LOL

    ReplyDelete