Saturday, September 19, 2015

Myrtle Beach


I look forward to this trip all year!
I love going to Myrtle Beach in September - the past 2 years have been way less crowded too as you can see from the picture above.  This was around 10am - pools are heated so they were so nice!







Sam tried out boogie boarding this year - ocean water was around 82 - so nice!


Hannah just carried hers around but wouldn't use it!




We roasted marshmallows 2 times





We headed to the Boardwalk one evening and Sam and I rode the Sky Wheel.
Hannah didn't want to go.




I spy Hannah and grandma!




Then we got some ice cream!



Checked out the arcade




Played mini-golf







Checked out some shops!



Fed the ducks




Had more ice cream


Went to Pirates Voyage again this year - great show!





They had a new thing at the condo this year - search for gems!
Kids loved this!









Lots of beach time!





Found these waiting for me from Mark =)


No comments:

Post a Comment