Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Hannah!

 
 
Ah, my baby is 3!
 
She has her moments but has overall been a very easy child!
 
I call her my macaroni girl since that is what she tells you she wants to eat if you ask!
 
She loves it when her hair is curly and just smiles in the mirror.
 
Sam got her a box for her birthday - of course she loved it =)
 
 
How old are you today?

 
She requested pink cupcakes with sprinkles for her classmates



I attempted to make her a doll cake - turned out pretty good
 
she loved it then asked for her princess back - lol

 
Celebration! 

 
Make a wish!



 
Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!
 
I love you so much!
 

2 comments:

  1. Bet the party was fun. So sorry I missed it. Blame it on the snow... I would of been there for sure...... Great pictures..... Love you sweet Hannah.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hannah!! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete