Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sam

Sam


Sammers

Sammy

Sam Wham Bam Jam

Bacon Boy

Chocolate Kid

Whatever you call him I just love wrapping my arms around this kid and giving him a huge hug. He always laughs –so I hug harder – and he laughs harder. Then I kiss him and he wipes them all away. Subsequently he taught Hannah to do this so now she wipes all my kisses away too! Boo!

Mark says he is a lot like me – not sure if I should be offended or flattered??

He is a smart kid – and already at 4.5 yrs old is very knowledgeable of his little world around him.

I need to start watching what I say around him.

Sam: Can I have xxx (I cant remember what he was asking for)

Me: I don’t care

Sam: What does I don’t care mean

Me: It means yes, fine, have it, I don’t care

Sam: ok

----A few weeks later---

Sam: Can I have xxx (cant remember what he asked for this time either - ha!)
Me: I don’t care

Sam: oh that means yes

Me: Oh wait. I do care

Sam: Nope you said you don’t care and that means yes!

Me: I changed my mind – I care – I really do

Sam: nope too late!

Me: lol

I can only get him to smile when its HIS idea to take a pic. For example I wanted to get a pic of Hannah wearing my shoes but then Sam decided I should take a pic of him and her – ok that’s great!

After I still want a pic of just Hannah but Sam likes to be the center of attention as you can see here





I got this smile when the kids had popcorn and kit-kats for dinner one night


Don’t worry – they had chicken for their “snack” before bed.

I love you buddy - even if you are just like your mom =)
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment