Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stuff

Here are some misc pictures I have taken and then forget to post!

Sam found a Grand Daddy Long Legs on the chair out back - I must say its the one spider/bug I will touch - lol - so I picked him up and once Sam saw me hold it he wanted to as well -until it took off up his arms then he wanted it off!  haha


I love this picture below - every morning Hannah sits in the bathroom while I get ready for work - when I am ready I leave her there and go get Sam - I tell him Hannah is in the bathroom and he runs to her and gives her a big hug - so sweet!


School pictures.  Remember how awful they always turned out?  Well apparently school picture start in daycare these days - Sam has been getting them since he started at Goddard but I never thought of posting them - here are his latest ones - I never buy them but its neat to have for his baby book

No comments:

Post a Comment