Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stressful!

That pretty much sums up my first day back to work!

I woke up and managed to get a shower – that was a good start – but when I tried to nurse Hannah before I left for work she just “played” – I could not get her to fully nurse – I was freaking out and it was getting late and I needed to leave. Finally I gave up and went in the kitchen to pump. I pumped about 4 oz and then turned around and spilled it all – OMG! I was almost in tears! I went to the freezer to grab the ice pack for my breast milk and it was gone…. WHAT??? Apparently Mark took it in his lunch box – Ok, the day is getting worse by the minute!

Time to leave and Sam wants his Grandma to take him to school…. Sorry buddy! I have to bribe him to get him in the car. WE get to school and he wants to throw his gum, no wait he wants to put it in the road, no wait he wants to put it in the mulch – then he steps on it…grrrrr!

I get him settled in his classroom and head to work, where I proceed to break a nail.
Really???

Finally I get some good news:  Hannah took the bottle!!!! Thank goodness!!!


And then the day gets better when my mom sends me this cute pic




Hopefully day 2 will be much smoother!



No comments:

Post a Comment