Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend Happenings

I havent done a weekend update in forever!  I get so busy and lose track of time!  Anyway this weekend I headed to MD for the Ornament Exchange and Mark took Zac and Sam to his dad's house in western PA.  They had a little snow on the ground so they went sledding - Mark said Sam LOVED it!



As for me, Jen and I hosted the 4th annual Ornament Exhange at her new home (which is beautiful!!!).  We had a great turnout and lots of yummy food!

My mom snagged this pic - I am 28 weeks along
Guess I need to put this in the preg journal!
 Jen, Tami, Cheri, Lynsi, and me.  We all grew up together and have known each other for over 30 years! WOW!!!!

                                                                  
  Group shot!


     Pics during the exchange

 

  Craft time!!!

This year we did Moravian paper stars - it took a long time to show everyone how to make them but they are pretty cool!








Cant wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment