Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Latest happenings....

Hello everyone! Sorry I have MIA for awhile – I was doing so good on keeping things up to date too! Lets see….. Zac is doing well and finally got his cast off his arm, which means he can go back to baseball training again. Josh is doing well and raking in the cash by shoveling driveways with all this snow! Sam is growing like crazy and here is my list of his happenings =)

Moved to the Rowdy Roosters room at daycare. I wasn’t too happy because I loved his teachers in the Lamb room but he is thriving in the rooster room! He use to run to me in the afternoon and be ready to leave and now he waves and keeps on playing or doing whatever activity is going on.

With all this snow we ventured Sam out in it again – and he just doesn’t like it! If he is being held he is fine though. During this last storm I had to dig a path and potty area for piper and Sam happily stood on the patio all bundled up watching me and waving when I said hi to him. He loves to be outside! Sam also had his first taste of snow cream and LOVED it!!!!!!


Sam exchanged Valentines at daycare this year…. I found some creative ideas online and made popcorn valentines for the teachers and banana ones for the kids - they turned out cute!
sam's loot


Sam had his 1st chocolate chip cookie! Cherrybrook farms makes dairy free cookies so I mixed up a batch so Sam would have a yummy treat at the Valentines Day party – he loved them =)


Sign Language is going great! He now knows: more, all-done, please, frog, elephant, milk, thank you, eat, drink, bath, night-night, dog, flower, phone

His word list is growing too! He says: Mommy, Daddy, Puppy, No, Up, More, banana, Ball, Pacifier, Bye-bye, color, water, hello, elmo (he only knows elmo cuz he is on his water bottle), quack-quack, piper, zoe, apple, knock-knock, uh-oh, bread, and he is starting to repeat what you say so I have to watch my mouth! Haha

He fell down the stairs….. it was bound to eventually happen =( Luckily our stairs go 6 steps then turn and go 6 more, so he only fell “half-way” – he got an instant black eye and was very upset – my poor Sammy =(

Thats about all for now - Hope everyone is doing great!


1 comment:

  1. Sam is doing so awesome!!!! Your Valentines turned out great :-)

    ReplyDelete